- What time will the music be?
The music starts at 3pm and will run until 11:30pm
- Do I have to dress as a Blues Brother?
Its not compulsory, but we want want to see as many blues brothers as possible!
- Will there be a bar?
Yes, there will be a small bar by the performance area?
- Will there be catering?
Yes, there will be a burger van.
- Can we take our own drink?
Yes, however it must be in a plastic container.
Any glass in the performance area will be confiscated!
- Can we attend without camping?
Yes, drop in non camping tickets are available, click here
Over 13s only, with 18s accompanied with an adult. ID may be required.
- Is this an adult or kids event?
This is primarily an adult event, although children are welcome if camping.
- Will there be entertainment on the Friday evening?
Yes, there will be a warm up night with live music in Captain Faffs Bar
- Can we put 2 tents on 1 pitch?
Sorry, no, due to fire regulations we can only permit 1 tent per pitch.
- What if I need to cancel?
Cancelations up to 21days before arrival will be refunded the balance less the £15 deposit (£45 for bell tent glamping).
Canelations withing 21days of the event cannot be refunded.
- Can we have a pitch beside our friends?
Make a note on the booking and we can try to position you close together. We cannot guarantee that you will be together.
- Can we bring pets?
Yes, we are pet friendly. Please make a note on the booking so we can try to position you in a quieter area.